Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

Weigh In

Hi all

Well to be honest with you all - once again I was very close to skipping weigh in as the scales at home showed about a 500gm gain and I just did not want to have that registered offically... but once again I did end up going (thanks Jude for being my conscience) and am pleased to be able to say that I recorded a loss! Yes a loss - albiet a small loss but as we all know a loss is a loss which is better than a gain. Oh the loss was 200gms taking my total loss now to 40.3 kilos! So yes I am pretty happy with that so will take that and run.

Work today - not too bad really. We have the new temp starting tomorrow so that will be great for both L and I and our ever increasing workloads!

Food today - probably the best all week so am pleased with my effort there :) Water today - only about 2 litres so not as good as I can do but still a fairly good effort. Exercise - just the usual of walking to and from the station along with Plimmer Steps. Though Helena has suggested we could go walking this evening when she comes visiting but as I am crazy enough to be getting up at some ungodly hour tomorrow morning to meet her on the train to check out "Habit"; I thought that we could just sit and chat this evening rather than walking! LOL The sun is shining so we can sit on the deck and have an OJ or coffee or whatever and yak away.

Oh had some great news this morning - an internet friend of mine (whom I have spoken to a few times and we txt each other all the time) from the forum that I belong to found out she was pregnant today! I am so excited for her - its just a shame that she lives in Dunedin! She suffered a miscarriage a couple of weeks after I had my first one and she has had a whole year of trying to get pregnant again and was contemplating visiting her Dr next mth if nothing had happened! So I have all my fingers and toes crossed for her that everything goes smoothly for her for the next 8mths or so.

Also today, I got a disk in the mail from Judes brother with the powerpoint presentation on it that was shown at her funeral. So Steph and I have watched it already and shed a few tears... Have to take it into work to show some people who weren't able to make it to the funeral and no doubt there will be people wanting copies of it so might see if work will give me the disks to do it since its "semi" work related! But at least I have it now and I will be able to view it any time I want do!

Right time I got my arse moving and organise dinner since Helena will be here in just over an hours time.... catch ya all later.

Comments:
good to see you managed a loss well done.
 
I'm so glad you faced up and had a nice surprising loss - that's always such a great feeling :-)

Keep up your great work!
 
Good luck today:) Great having a loss too!
 
I am glad Jude is watching over you being your conscience otherwise you would have felt bad all week for not weighing in!!
I have a copy a the powerpoint presentation that was shown when I lost a friend in a MVA... have oly been able tot watch it once.. but i know it is there!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?