Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

Weigh In

Yeap that time of the week again folks... and yes I am able to report in with some good news. Managed to record a loss of 600gms taking my overall loss now to 40.9 kilos and my weight to 88.3 kilos. Am only 500gms away from being in virgin fat territory again so lets see if I can get there next week. Lowest weight on this journey of 87.9 kilos was reached just prior to Christmas and I can do this! Didn't have too much of a chat today with Barbara as someone else arrived to weigh in just as I was getting on the scales but did manage to share my house news with her! LOL

Speaking of the house - boy I sure had forgotten how time consuming and stressful organising a builder and valuer can be!!! Felt really bad with the number of calls I had to make today but my boss has been brilliant and says that he understands and is so excited for us which is great news really. Oh - settlement is now not till 21st April which is just over 7 weeks away so no hurry there either but Sue I will be in touch re your offer about boxes :)

Food today - really good - another day with lots of grapes but they are all gone now! Water - about 2 litres so average I guess.

Exercise - hmmm thats right I was gonna go out on the bike this evening - well not long had dinner so think I may head out about 8ish since I am only gone for about 15mins so that should be ok light wise.

Well another busy day tomorrow at work since L has the day off.... right time for me to get moving as Shorties is still on but thought I would finish this as I started it about 1/2hr ago!

Catch ya all later

PS I made it out on the bike - did a slightly longer route than I did with Helena on Sunday. Think it must be about 3.5 kms roughly. Feel great for doing it and it took me about 15mins.

Comments:
Congratulations on the house news!! How exciting!! And as I said - YAY for the loss - a great one too! :-)
 
Karen - you are going so well with another loss notched up. Not long now until the virgin fat - what a great feeling!!!

Bet you are excited about the house:)
 
Well done on your loss... and what fantastic news about your house!!! Congratulations to you both, what an exciting time!
 
Well done on the loss and the ride. I think it's great your settlement is further away - much less stressful, and you can concentrate on your duathlon training!
 
I have just started reading your Blog and you have done so well.
Keep up the good work.

Kris:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?