Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

Another day...

Hi ya

Well I never thought I would see this day come around again... but boy I was so bored at work today!!!! Talk about time going so slow... I spent a lot of the day trying to get a Sudoku puzzle out and ok I still haven't completed it! LOL But hey I guess my brain was still working so thats a good thing. I know I wanted less stress in this role but this is ridiculous!!! Maybe I am speaking too soon but boy some work would be great!

Thanks for all the comments from the new readers - always nice to know there are new people reading all my blabbering on that I do most days! Someone left a note reminding me about folic acid - no worries there. I have been taking that continuously since TOM came back after 2nd Miscarriage so about 4mths so far and am still taking it daily and will do for some time.

I got my blood tests back today. My HCG levels for 5weeks were 6547 which I initally thought thats great... but then I found my levels for my previous pregnancy and at 5wks 3 days I was 8011 so I am now starting to worry a bit. I will call my Drs nurse tomorrow and just confirm that my Dr is happy with that level. My progesterone levels are 80.2 nmol/L - okay I have no idea what it means and what it is supposed to be so will check that with the nurse tomorrow as well.

I did find a new Midwife - she seems really nice with a lovely scottish accent. I am seeing her on the Wednesday after my scan which by the way is only 11 days away now! LOL I will ring the other MW that I had initally penciled myself in with and cancel her.

Food today - not too bad considering my hunger levels. Did have a chocolate fish (given to me by one of the Area Offices for something I had done for them) and also some raspberry liquorice! Water today has been great - over 2 litres today so am wrapeed with that.

Again - no walk this evening but I am still doing my walk to and from the station each day and only do Plimmer Steps when I have the energy. I must admit my walking is slower too but boy I am sure feeling the tiredness this time around so thats all gotta be good.

Right I am gonna get moving - things to do... catch ya all later.

Comments:
Hey hun... don't stress about the results aye. Wait till you talk about the doctor and then you can ask what you can do to help your chances. I am thinking of you that is for sure.

Love ya girl.
Chubbymum
 
Good luck with getting your questions answered, am sure you'll find everything is fine and dandy.

Mmm, choc fish and red licorice - you have to stop torturing me like this!!!
 
Hey Karen, don't stress about your levels just yet, found this great table on this website:

http://www.birth.com.au/class.asp?class=6620&page=8

And it says levels for 5 weeks are between 18-7340 so your levels seem pretty high.

Am definately going to bookmark this link for future reference, YOU just make sure you take it easy, hear :D
 
Kim
Thank you so much that site - I do feel a bit better after reading that. But will still check with the nurse later on.
Thanks again :)
 
That was great that you got some reassurance about your levels.

Pleased you found a mdiwife as well:)
 
I'm glad you said you have no idea what those levels mean, because you lost me a long time ago ;)

You sounds so positive and GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE so this is your time, Karen :)
 
Im glad you are feeling a little better about things....everything is going to be fine!!! Take care Karen
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?