Saturday, March 04, 2006

 

Brrrrrrrr

I think Summer has ended now folks... boy it sure has been cold in the last 24hrs or so with that southerly wind having a real bite to it!

I have had a "rough" 36hrs or so foodwise - not so much of the wrong stuff but just too much! Gotta learn to say no! I thought I had learnt that but obviously I still have a way to go. Water has been pretty slack too but with this cold snap is it any wonder???

Exericse - well I was gonna go for a bike ride and walk this morning but since it was persisting down with rain and blowing a gale force wind, I decided to go to the gym instead. So had a great work out there and even got a couple of compliments from two "newbies" about how great I look and how hard I work out! Made me feel real good :) Though it has occured to me that with this duathlon being over Easter it will probably be cold and wet then... so I guess I had better get used to riding in the wind/rain at some stage. Today we bought a light set for my bike so once that is on then look out here I come. I realised last weekend that I can wear my fluroscent jacket that I got last year on TradeMe (for walking) for biking as well so that is all good :) So all going well I will get a bike ride in some time tomorrow - probably not first things since Stephan hasn't put the lights on yet (yeah I guess I could have tried) so maybe later in the day I will get out.

Haven't done a lot today really - housework, groceries, blobbing out and then a couple of hours in Lower Hutt just wandering around. Scored a great buy at Millers where I got a lovely black lacey camisole with sequins on it to wear under a couple of low cut black tops I have - normal retail price was $24.95 but it was reduced down to only $5 so how could I say no to that?? Tried on some pants too but Stephan is no good to take shopping as he just stands there - need some fellow gals who will tell me honestly what the pants look like etc so I might be doing some shopping in the near future gals (before I become a house owner) so keep an ear out on those phones cause I might be giving ya a call! :)

Have been thinking of getting my cross stitch out but have lost the energy to do that now. Am not feeling the best - fluey, dry cough and feeling sick in the tummy when I eat so just taking it quietly tonight and gonna try to sleep in tomorrow.

But on that note - I am gonna go back to the lounge where it is a lot warmer - catch ya all later.

Comments:
I'm absolutely loving this weather!

Now, I am a great fan of shopping, so if you are ever up this way I'd be more than happy to have a marathon shop, hehe!
 
Know what you mean about the cold.... chilly here to.

Secret: I have a blog again (check out my profile)

Have a good day Jaxx
 
It's freezing here too - just the kind of day to curl up with a book! Hope you feel better soon:)
 
Woohooo on the loss hun that is fantastic.

Plus we think a like hun I am thinking about getting my xstitch going again.

Love CM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?