Saturday, March 11, 2006

 

Changes

Hi ya

As you can see I have changed my template setting for my blog... wanted something different... However I have lost all my sidebar stuff - I did save the old template into word so now I just have to try to get all my links and weight info etc in to the new one so please bear with me whilst I do this over the weekend (all going well).

But anyway - am off to the hairdressers shortly and have to hang the washing out before I go so best I get my A into G and do it...

Catch ya all later

Comments:
Hey Karen, I havent read many blogs this week but have just caught up on your big news - congratulations hun, im soooo happy for you.....Take care, Tarns
 
November 6th - that was the day the twins were due - but they decided to come 6 weeks early :):).

Love the new look.

Jaxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?