Friday, March 17, 2006

 

Friday

Hi ya

Hey where would I be without you all! You guys rock and are awesome! I am over my anger etc from last night - I guess it was all from the shock at such a huge gain. Guess what - today I haven't had any chocolate at all!!! YAY for me! LOL I was tempted a couple of times but I resisted... Oh shit does a Hot Chocolate count??? LOL As I had one of those when I was feeling really shitty this morning and it made me feel so much better!

Am also aiming to get out for a couple of gentle walks over the weekend so might harass some of you Wellington gals and see if you want to get out too...

Food today hasn't been the best I guess but hey at least there was no chocolate involved! LOL I had a beef buritto for lunch along with a delicious berry smoothie and then for tea I had steak fried rice! Only ate about a third of the container so Steph can eat the rest over the weekend.

Work was quite somber this afternoon after we got news about the Raoul Island erruption. For those that don't know I work for DOC (Department of Conservation) and one of our staff members is missing after going down to the lake of the volcano to do the daily testing. Its not looking good for the staff member and my prayers and thoughts are with him and his family... 5 other staff have been airlifted off the Island which is about 1000kms northeast of NZ and from what we have heard some of them have injuries.

Anyway, I am gonna get moving, I have sore back this evening so am gonna try to sweet talk Steph into giving me a back rub - won't hold my breath though! LOL

Hope you all have a good weekend - not a lot planned here :)

Comments:
Thinking of your colleagues tonight too - I have a friend who did a stint on Raoul. Good on you for today's self-restraint and have a great weekend.
 
Know what you mean about the backrub, have been hinting at Pete for the last 3 days but all hints are falling on deaf ears I'm afraid.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?