Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 
Have had not had good day foodwise but not going down that track today... guess it could have been worse but I definitely could have made better choices too. Water was not too bad though.
Just had the Midwife visit me - OMG she is so amazing and such an awesome lady with one wicked sense of humour so I can see her and I getting on just fine! LOL All is ok at this stage - well blood pressure and the urine test are all ok. Bascially have to wait another couple of weeks yet to get the results of all the blood tests that I got done last week... though she thinks that they forgot the most important one but will wait until the results come back to confirm that so I may have to go and get another 3 tubes or so done but thats ok cause I'm tough!
Booked the moving company today - gonna be an early start on the 21st April as the only time we could get in is first thing in the morning so the truck and men will be here at 8am! Emailed our notice to the landlord last night but have since heard rumors that he is in Auckland so thats not our problem - will just wait and see when he replies as I have asked for written confirmation that he has gotten the email and that the time I have suggested to do the inspection suits him.
But right I am outta here - gonna hit the sack and read all the pregnancy stuff that I have just been given.
Catch ya all later

Comments:
Midwifes are the most important thing to get right that is for sure as they are going to see you in all your glory he he he he

Love CM
 
So pleased you clicked with your midwife:)
 
Glad you felt so immediately comfy with your midwife - that's great :-)

Make sure you stick to packing very slowly!!!

xx
 
Glad that all sounds good with you Karen.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?