Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 
Hi ya

Well am at home today - I did contemplate staying at home when I slept through my alarm this morning but my conscience being the way it is got me to work even though I did have the beginnings of a headache... anyway by 9.25am I was being told that I looked like shite and to be honest I really did feel like crap with the headache and the tummy playing up again. So did a nice slow walk to the station, caught the 10.05 train and came home and slept for a couple of hours. Felt a bit better after getting up and having some lunch (2 slices Vogels toast). Blobbed on the computer a bit then went and had another lay down but am determined to stay up and awake as I will have enough trouble sleeping tonight as it is.

Food today hasn't been to bad I guess... water has been slack though - have been drinking OJ since coming home. Scales are on the increase big time this week - probably due to the quantity I have been eating... so gotta really try and be good. I know this is not about losing weight at this time but like I have said I don't want my weight ballooning out of control either and undoing all my hard work of the last 3 years.

Meeting the MW tomorrow night so that should be good - had another person speak highly of her last night so thats all good. Am really looking foward to meeting her.

Anyway, Steph will probably be home soon and I should try calling some moving companies and book someone in to do the job.

Right catch ya all later

Comments:
Hope you soon feel a lot better!

Exciting meeting up with your midwife - hope you like her:)
 
Go to your local suppermarket and ask them to save you some boxes I am sure they will that should help you with your move good luck
 
Not good you aren't feeling well hun but at the start of your pregnancy it can happen like that. When I was pregnant with my first I was soooo sick for the first 2 months I lost 20 kilos in one hit and my midwife was worried.

Don't worry too much about the gain hun you can always loose it afterwards. The main thing is to keep focused on bubba... and do what your body is telling you to do. ya know?

Love ya
CM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?