Sunday, March 26, 2006

 
I have had a shitty day today and feeling rather tired, emotional, have a headache and real grumpy! Yeap poor Steph but he is getting used to it now - and he has been warned there is a lot more of this ahead of him in the next few months or so!

What have we done today... a lot but bugger all if that makes sense. I vacumed whilst Steph did the bathroom but whilst he was doing the bathroom he got the urge to start doing a lot more cleaning in preparation for the move. So we now have no net curtains in the computer room and spare bedroom (rest of the house was done late last year) as they are soaking in the laundry tub (after spending the day soaking in the bath tub). We have done some more packing - well I have but just the easy stuff in to the small boxes we got from Sue... so all DVD's and CD's and most of the videos are packed up as are all the books from my bookcase in the hallway. Starting to sink in now that we are moving and there is lots to do! Hey if any of my Wgtn "buddies" aren't doing anything on Sat 22 April - do feel free to yell out if you want to help out as there will be lots of jobs going at both this place and the new place :):):)

We still have a hole in our driveway - and there is still water and mud everywhere (thanks to our neighbours wee darling son but I guess boys will always be boys when it comes to water and dirt). A friend of the neighbours who is a drainlayer is coming by tomorrow to fix the leak and then our neighbour will concrete it as soon as he can though a lot will depend on the weather I guess. We have to be extra cautious when backing out of the driveway as we really don't want to end up over the edge of the steel plate and in the hole! LOL

Anyway, I am shattered but at least my headache that I have had off and on all day seems to be going away - fingers crossed it does go away otherwise I can see myself staying home tomorrow :)

Hope you have all had a good weekend - catch ya all tomorrow.

Comments:
(((Hugs))) This baby making business is hard work, physically and emotionally! Hope you wake up feeling a lot brighter in the morning!
 
Hope you're feeling better in the morning.
 
Pleased that your scan went well:)

Hope you are feeling better! I'm sure that witht he way you are getting organised you will be ready for your move and it will go smoothly!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?