Monday, March 27, 2006

 

Mondayitis...

Yeap I had a real struggle with today and am sure it was all just down to it being Monday and suffering from Mondayitis! LOL

One thing I had forgotten to mention over the weekend was that I had been having a funny tummy off and on since Friday afternoon and boy at times I sure wasn't pleasant to be around (TMI I know)! LOL Well I thought I had come right but it seems to have come back again today so have decided that if I am not right in the morning that I will take the day off and rest. Don't think there is much point in going to the Dr - obviously just have a sensitive stomach at the moment.

Overall its been an ok day - nice and steady at work so thats all good. At lunch time I decided that as the sun was shining that I would go for a walk so L joined me and off we went for about a 20 min walk. Was really nice and had one slight detour to Millers where they have a 10-50% off everything sale - saw some really nice things but as neither of us had our wallets today we are thinking about going back tomorrow to do some trying on... just as well I have some Millers vouchers to use.

Food today has been atrocious (excuse spelling). Well not so much bad choices - just too much! Okay well maybe one or two bad things like a chocolate biccie during the morning and then an amazing piece of apple and blueberry slice at afternoon tea time. That is the only disadvantage of being on the 9th floor (top floor) with the boardroom which is used for meetings very frequently... as people know we work so hard etc they often "donate" their left over lunches etc to our poor starving under nourished team! LOL So that is where the slice came from this afternoon along with a piece of bacon and egg pie (heated of course) - after I had already had my sandwiches of course! Though Jo-Anne did make me bring some of the pie home for Stephan to take for lunch tomorrow so that is in the fridge for him now.

Our hole in the driveway has been fixed - well more or less anyway... the leak has been fixed and for the first time in a long time we have a dry driveway! LOL The neighbour cemented the hole this evening so all should be ok now (fingers crossed).

We give our notice to the landlord this week so I think I will start writing that email up at some stage in the next night or so.

Anyway, my back is sore, dinner is almost ready so will stop rabbiting on and will catch ya all tomorrow.

Comments:
The new house is getting closer and closer hun wohoooo

I hope you have a better tummy tonight hun.

Love CM
 
Actualy I think your spelling of atrocious is pretty spot on! LOL :o)
 
Actually! LOLOL!
 
Go to your local suppermarket and ask them to save you some boxes I am sure they will that should help you with your move good luck
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?