Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

Still a bit blah

Hi ya

Yeap still feeling a bit blah today after my early night last night - slept all night with electric blanket on low which is something I don't do very often at all.
Still have the cough (off and on) and still achey and can feel a headache coming on as well - so might go take something for it and then head to bed shortly.
No chance of being able to be sick tomorrow or Tuesday unless its something major so I guess I gotta be tough until at least Wednesday before I take a day off but hopefully I will be ok by then.
Since I woke feeling blah and haven't really come right all day - I didn't get out on the bike which is a bit of a bummer but never mind as I am not going to push myself when I am not well.
Haven't done a lot today in fact I have done sweet bugger all... nice really. Did a couple loads of washing (since yesterday was so yuck), cleaned Charlies cage, blobbed around home for awhile, popped up to the inlaws for a visit, then popped in to see a friend who is pregnant and due in late August. She wanted to show off her cot etc that they already have. So it was great catching up with her for an hour or so. And have just blobbed out since then - left over fish pie from last night for tea tonight so that was yummy and so easy to do.
Not a lot else happening tomorrow - hopefully I will have more energy tomorrow to head to the gym so will pack my bag - gotta think positively ya know!

Catch ya all later - hope you all have a good week.

Comments:
im sorry your feeling blah mate!
:( thats no good! i hope you have a lovely sleep tonight and feel 100% better in the morning!
 
Sorry you are still feeling blah - you listen to that body of yours and put your feet up :-) (I'm going to!!). Feel better very soon, and hope your week goes really well!
 
Oh hun. I hope you are feeling better soon. Big hugs from me.

Love CM
 
I agree with ya, I think Summer has ended and we are in for a long cold winter :-( Will please Kate but no-one else I reckon!!!!

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow.
 
Hope your day went well and that you are feeling heaps better!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?