Saturday, March 11, 2006

 

Still trying..

Hi ya

Yeap still trying to get my sidebar back and I know I can do it - its just a matter of time and patience! :)

It was lovely to sleep in this morning - not that I slept in that much but just to lay in bed was nice rather than getting up and cycling or going to the gym etc...

Went up to Upper Hutt - got my first lot of blood tests done for the pregnancy so fingers crossed they come back ok. Then it was off to the hairdressers... now my usual hairdresser is on Maternity Leave (due yesterday but no sign of bubs as yet) so I saw the manager/owner instead. She decided that I needed a change and that my old style resembled... wait for it.... a mullet!!!! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry as I have really enjoyed my style that I have had since July last year. Anyway, I know this woman quite well so I said - right you do what you think I need... so here is the result:


She thinks I need something younger and more modern looking since I have lost my weight. I am not sure whether it suits my face or not... Definitely a bit straighter than I normally have it... still doing a second look each time I pass the mirror at home. I also got my eyebrows shaped but she gave me a complimentary eyelash tint as well. That was an experience that I am not sure I want to go through again... Stephan and Mum who popped in couldn't tell the difference with the eyelast tint but I can see it but then I am not a mascara wearer so I can see it straight away. She has told me that I can go back to scrunching it up again tomorrow if I don't like it but I guess it is slowly growing on me! Yay I have just found a fairly recent photo taken of me which sort of shows how I normally have my hair...



Quite a difference but I will try and give this new one a go.

Anyway, after all that, it was time for home, lunch, groceries, then mum popped in breifly as she had been in Lower Hutt for a couple of other things. Cleaned Charlie today since the forecast for tomorrow is crap and quickly ran the vacum through the place. Oh have done all the washing too so am all uptodate in that area.

So now if tomorrow is as crappy as they are prediciting it to be - then we can just blob out and do nothing :)

Right time to go sweet talk Steph in to cooking tea - homemade burgers for tea tonight.

Catch ya all later

Comments:
I love your new hairdo Karen. It takes years off you so keep it that way - makes you look slimmer too!
 
I so love the haircut.... keep it that way.

Cheers Jaxx
 
Have to agree with the others, the hair looks great and gets my vote.
 
Hi Karen, love the new look, it really suits you!! Very flattering :-)
 
I love your new look, Karen - gorgeous!!!!!
 
i love your new hairdo too!! looks lovely hun!!
 
Really do love it Karen, it suits you so much, makes you slimmer and it also does makes you look younger.
 
I love your new look! Awesome ;)
 
I LOVE IT!! You look beautiful, younger and skinnier! :-)
 
Woohoo for the new hair cut. OMG it makes you look like 10 years younger and your face looks slimmer too. The glasses are different from the first photo too aren't they?

Girl you look fantastic!

Love CM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?