Sunday, March 19, 2006

 

Sunday evening

Boy its only 7.15pm and its pitch black already! Bring back daylight savings! LOL Despite having an extra hour to sleep last night - I am still pretty shattered but hey thats all part of the pregnancy and all a good sign. Snuck a brief nana nap in this afternoon but only about 15mins or so but it felt like I had been asleep for ages!

I ended up staying up till about 10.30pm last night so was quite proud of myself given how tired I was when I did an update at 8.20pm - chatted to a friend on MSN for a wee while (she is a couple of weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy) and then I went and watched some of the games with Stephan.

Despite the toilet visits during the night I had a good sleep... what have I done today - sweet bugger all really! LOL I've cleaned Charlies cage, done a couple loads of washing, popped up to inlaws for wee while (Steph was up there helping his parents prepare their roof for painting), home, blobbed out, had a friend pop in and visit me on her way home (she is 17 weeks pregnant) - had a good yarn with her, had my brief nana nap, blobbed with Steph, attempted some cross stitch but not really in the right frame of mind, cooked tea and look here I am here back on the computer.

Oh I've been looking at baby gear on TradeMe - so many things to get etc... and as tempting as some of the bargins are I am really trying to hold off purchasing anything until after we have moved as there is no point in accumlating more things just to move with us. But of course if I spot a real bargin I might just have to get it! LOL Speaking of moving - having difficulty in aquiring boxes but ended up chatting to a friend last night who also lives in Stokes Valley and is moving in a couple of weeks time so she has said we can have their boxes then but that will be leaving us only 3 weeks to pack etc... so am trying to track some down to get us started so if any of you in the greater Wellington region have spare boxes that you want to get rid of or can lend us just drop me an email :) Sue - I will call you tomorrow re your offer.

Right enough blabbering - catch ya all during the week.

PS No chocolate at all over the weekend - 1 hot cross bun and couple of glasses of Quik but no chocolate! :)

Comments:
I have to be in Silverstream on Tuesday night, so I could drop the boxes off (easier than you trying to carry them on the train!). Make sure you call me...
 
Good work on the no chocolate and the fatigue you are feling is a good sign, if you can look at it that way! It does get better :)

Re your pgy weight gain, I'm up o 5kilos at (almost) 18 weeks. I'm pretty upset about it, but to be honest while I'm keeping up my walking I am eating waaaayyy too much. But this is my usual pattern when pg. the good news is I've lost it afterwards each time - and so can you :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?