Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

Tuesday

Hi all

Am having real difficulties in coming up with original "titles" for my entries lately (just in case you had't realised LOL) so am sticking with the day of the week that it is for now but one day I might become more original again... with any luck that is! :)

Had a quiet day at work - real scary but I almost think that we are getting used to it now - and I know what I am about to say will probably come back and bite me on the arse but I miss the busyness that we have been used to... yes I don't like when its high stress and having to work late or weekends but it is nice when you have enough to do to keep you busy for the day rather than surfing the net and playing solitare (all done discretly that is...). Though with the end of the Financial Year coming up I am sure the pace will pick up real soon.

Food today has been ok. The boss bought me a hot cheese scone on his way to work this morning so that went down a treat and I had demolished it in about 3 mins flat as I was starving or so my stomach was telling me as it had been two hours since breakfast! LOL And I am finding that I am needing to eat at least every 2 hrs at the moment as I started getting that yucky pregnancy nauesa feeling! I also ventured out and got myself a hot chocolate at morning tea time - won't be going back to that shop in a hurry for various reasons so next time I want one I have to go a wee bit further... And I had tomato sandwiches for lunch - YUM YUM! LOL Have got burgen bread (barley and sunflower seed I think) and it is so delicious. Think I have had about 1.5 litres of water today - not the best but am ok with it as I am peeing enough as it is LOL

Had a lovely visit from Sue (her link is on the side of my page) earlier on as she came to drop off some small boxes she was able to get for me. So I will pop into Whitcoulls tomorrow and buy some packaging tape and then its off we go packing wise. The boxes are quite small but will be handy for all my books, photos, CDs, DVDs and bits and pieces from the computer room. It was lovely to meet Sue - she is a lovely woman and I felt we could have yakked for ages if she hadn't a meeting to go too... Look forward to catching up again soon Sue and thanks again for the boxes! :)

The sting that I got the other day is going down in regards to the size of the lump but is now getting rather itchy so am applying Aloe Vera Gel but boy it drives me crazy at times.

Oh before I go - I want to say a big thanks for all the positive and supportive comments regarding Saturdays scan... I know I have to think positively and I am doing my best but it does get hard at times. And I will post once I get home and the chance to update you all...

Right time to go make some phonecalls and to blob out... catch ya all later

Comments:
Don't worry too much about the quiet days - you know what they say about the calm before the storm!!

Also Karen - keep those positive thoughts going!
 
You're very welcome. It was lovely to meet you - and I certainly had more fun at your place than at the meeting!
 
Good luck with everything Karen.

How lovely to meet Sue!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?