Thursday, March 09, 2006

 

Weigh In

Hi all

Well I got the most pleasant surprise when I plodded along to weigh in this evening... the scales at home were the same as last Thursday so with that in mind and the fact that we were at a seminar all morning and we had the most yummiest muffins I wasn't too sure what to expect. So was totally surprised to be able to record a 700gm loss! This brings my total loss now to 42.0 kilos and my weight down to 87.2 kilos! Barbara was over the moon when I told her the news today - she is so thrilled. It was one of those days when no else turned up to weigh in so we just chatted and chatted and chatted!!!

So work today hasn't been to bad I guess - I was unable to tell my boss the news due to the seminar this morning and then he was at a funeral all afternoon so will try to find time with him tomorrow to let him know. The only reason I am telling him is due (to my history and just in case I need time off for any reason.

Food today hasn't been to bad apart from those couple of muffins for morning tea - they weren't big ones just average size ones :) But bascially over the next 8mths I am going to stop focussing on the food side of things as well - I am just gonna go with the flow and continue my healthy eating lifestyle and walk when I feel up to it. I am not going to stress about my weight or lack of exercise - this baby is so precious and I am going to do my damnest to ensure I carry it to full term and get a healthy baby at the end.

Need to do some thinking in my blogger layout since its not gonna be all about weight etc now but as I am not that technically minded it could take me some time so do bare with me as I play around.

Right dinner is cooking, and we have an Insurance Broker coming around tonight (happy happy joy joy) - he is part of the Mortgage Broking Company that we got the Mortgage through so will let him come and give us quotes and hopefully he won't rabbit on for too long as I really am not in the mood!

Catch ya all later on - perhaps tomorrow night otherwise over the weekend. Oh before I go - I have booked my first scan in - 25th March so only 2 weeks 2 days to go! LOL

See ya :)


PS OMG I have just realised - with this loss I am now into Virgin Fat once again!!!! Woooohooo!!!

Comments:
Well done on Virgin fat... Hope all goes well with the insurance broker... My best friend husband is a broker... so we have no worries with insurance....
 
Yes, virgin fat... fantastic!! and I am sooooooo happy for you by the way!!
 
woohoo for virgin fat ... I cant wait to be a virgin again myself! *grin*
 
Great news to be back in Virgin fat..... go girl :):)

Cheers Jaxx
 
Great going to be into the Virgin fat!!
 
hey Karen, i'm not sure what Virgin Fat means (i'm assuming it's the first time you've been that weight???) but congrats for being there!!! lol It's wonderful news about the baby...can't wait for news about the scan.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?