Thursday, March 16, 2006

 

Weigh In

Hi ya

Well this will be a quick one as I am tired, grumpy, bitchy/horomonal and just damn right sick of everything right now!

Went to weigh in expecting a gain but no where near as big as what I did gain... I gained a whooping 1.4 kilos in one flaming week!!! Okay I am pregnant but thats ridiculous really for the first trimester! I can put it down to the following:
Chocolate
No gym or walking (apart from to and from the station)
Chocolate
Eating almost a whole packet of Sesameal crackers in one day (today)
Chocolate
Hot Cross Buns
And oh did I mention Chocolate at all???

FFS (For F$%# sake)!!! That is pathetic and uncalled for! I am angry at myself and know that its unacceptable! I can do better and I will do better! Otherwise I will end up like a friend of Stephs sister in law who gained approx 53 kilos during her pregnancy!! I am not going to do that!!! NO WAY!!!

Oh I was in a great mood really (apart from tired) until I went to weigh in... its amazing how my mood changed so quickly.

At work today I had a great interim PPR (Performance Review) - am really pleased with that and all going well I will be getting a review of my salary next month! :) Work was steady all day which certainly helped the day go faster...

Anyway, I have nothing much else to say and am not feeling that socialable so will catch ya all later.

Comments:
I had a couple of huge gains in my first few weeks of being pregnant, and I put it down to the fact that I had been losing previously - something to do with how easy it is to gain lots in one week when you are losing - it doesn't happen like that for 'normal' people. Your body will settle down and it will start to slow down again. It's probably a fluid gain too.

I really hope you can stop feeling so blech about it because it's not a nice way to go through your pregnancy. Nutrition is the key - and a positive thing - you can move on from this week and improve on it. You don't have to be perfect!

xxx
 
awwwwwwww mate! dont beat yourself up, thats not healthy for you or bubs. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and just get on with it *hugs*
 
Kate & Helana have summed it up. Try not to worry too much about it and just keep plodding on!!

Have a great weekend - hope you soon feel better:)
 
Big virtual *hug* for you. Hope you're feeling better today. Well done on the review - you clearly bring a lot of energy and dedications to your work. Have a great weekend.
 
Some of htat must be fluid babe... there is no way you can gain that much in a week and it not be fluid. I understand your frame of mind changing quickly after that though but please don't throw the towel in....keep on movin'
Have a great weekend
 
I agree with everyone... blah it is a gain but now is the time to put it behind ya... and make sure you stay healthy and RELAXED for this bub of yours as that is more important at this time. You can worry about the weight after bub is born.

Love ya heaps

Chubbymum
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?