Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 
Hi all

Thanks for the advice on the stove issue - there is a lot of background to the sale of this place that I haven't gone in to detail on here but basically have raised the issue with the agent and waiting to hear back from him...

Well it was back to work today even though I didn't get there until almost 11am (after the dietitan) and boy there was heaps of work and lots of emails to catch up on - gonna be a real busy 3 days for me I feel!

Oh the dietitian appt went well though she didn't really tell me anything that I didn't already know after losing 40 odd kilos over the last 3 years! So its just a matter of eating more of the right foods and less of the "wrong" foods and keeping up my walking (which has been slack lately). I was really shocked that she didn't even weigh me - got the impression from her that as I knew already that I had gained a couple of kilos so far that she was happy for me to monitor myself. So overall a bit of a waste of time but go back for a review in August!!!

Still no front door key either but will follow that one up with Nikki tomorrow - surely its not that hard to track down the painter contractor who did the painting of the ceilings.

Oh just had a visit from Midwife - basically just did the blood pressure which was great as usual and then just chatted for 30 mins or so. Learnt some new things and had a good laugh at the same time. So seeing her again in 4 weeks time at which time we should be able to pick up bubs heartbeat through the doopler. Am 12 weeks today - and laugh when people say how time has flown but for me it seems to have dragged! Yet when I think of Carla and Kim who both announced their pregnancies during the same week as me - to me their pregnancies have flown by! LOL

Anyway, best I get moving - catch ya all tomorrow probably after I have faced the music at weigh in - its going to be a gain that much I am sure of but just how much remains to be seen...

Catch ya all later

Comments:
Yay for 12 weeks! congrats and keep up the great work.
 
12 weeks - woohoo!! Glad everything went well with the midwife :-)
 
YAY - I am still so excited for you :) Only 6 months to go.
 
Thought you were getting close to the 12 week mark - and you're there!! That's so exciting - this baby is going to have a lot of "aunties":)

Looking forward to seeing you Sunday!!
 
12 weeks THAT IS FANTASTIC HUN... don't fear about the weight gain... just make sure you are keeping healthy for that baby.

Great news that your blood pressure is good.

I hope that you get your stove sorted out hun.

Thanks for the support of late hun!

Love CM
 
Whoohoo 12 weeks....

Take care Jaxx
 
Perhaps we should all get together and give the dietician a few pointers!!!

Congratulations on your 12 weeks, as CM said, don't stress about any gains, just look after you and your bubs :-)
 
Congrats on reaching the 12 week milestone! Excellent news!! Will write when Paige is behaving and i can use more than 1 finger to type!
 
12 weeks... I know this is a nervous time for you but I have a feeling about this pregnancy and its all Good!!
 
Even though you pretty much know all that food stuff, it's always good to have smoeone else reinforce it. Hope the next three days aren't too bad.
 
CONGRATULATIONS on reaching 12 weeks Karen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope the front door & stove are sorted shortly!
cheers Cat (Melbourne)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?