Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 
Hi

Very quickly as it is almost 10pm and Helena has just left here so thought I had better do a quick update before heading to bed.

Drs visit went ok - have got symptoms for both an inner-ear and outer-ear infection... trust me to have symptoms of both! LOL Dr has given me some drops so will put some in before crashing for the night. Dr also gave me a form for another scan but only if I can get in either tomorrow or on Saturday otherwise I will wait the two weeks to the 12 week one. I know some people think I am crazy wanting this extra scan but hey my history is making me paranoid and as the Dr says if it eases my mind and takes the stress of worrying away then it is all good.

Work was diabolical but tomorrow will probably be worse but we will manage! :)

Right time I was outta here - catch ya all later.

Comments:
I don't think you are crazy at all! Two weeks until you are at 12 weeks! It seems to be going fast thought probably not to you.

Hope the ear infection comes right quickly.

Have a great Easter break:)
 
I agree with your doctor - if it eases your mind it's a good idea. Hope to see you Sunday!
 
If it will ease your mind - DO IT! Worry not about others....... :)
 
Maybe that is what is up with me. I have had itchy blocked ears and sinus yukkiness lately too hmmmm. I just hate paying 50 or so dolleros to go to the doctor... he he he cheapskate aren't I.

I don't think that you are paranoid about getting another scan... it is better to be safe than sorry and with your history I don't blame ya he he

Love ya
CM
 
Just think after today you get 4 days off..... My god 12 weeks in 2 weeks, that has gone quick well for me anyway :):). You take care and have a great Easter.

Cheers Jaxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?