Saturday, April 29, 2006

 
Hi ya

Just a quick post to say a couple of things...
1) Thank you ALL so much from the bottom of my heart for your lovely supportive comments and emails since Thursday's hormonal post! Perhaps I should stay away from blogger when I am that down... as it doesn't happen that often (thank god) but I am a lot better today. Yesterday I was 50/50 but being so busy at work kept me occupied big time.

2) Yes I had my offical 12 week NT scan this morning........ and all is just fine! We have a 12 min video of it all and heaps of pics too. So once our scanner is up and running again I will scan a pic or two and post them on here but the rate that is going I will have had my 20 week one (as well as my at about 15 weeks to keep me happy) I promise there will be pics as soon as I can. The sonographer was wonderful and so friendly. Don't get the official results of the NT side of things until either my MW or the hospital contacts me but to be honest I am not too worried about that side of things.

But thats all I came on for at this stage - have had my haircut today and have to admit I have gone back to a similar style I had before my last cut. I loved my last cut (in my profile pic) for the first 3 weeks or so but once my hair started growing it got harder to manage and my naturally curly hair just didn't suit that style at all. Had lots of flash backs to my school days! LOL

Have just had cheese and tomato toasties for lunch so best we get some housework done since I am gonna be in Palmy tomorrow! Am so looking forward to that and having some scrumptious food! LOL And of course seeing all my friends too :) I did have a thought about how nice it would be for all of us kiwis (and perhaps the aussies too) to get together over a long weekend! The mind boggles at the talking etc but god it would be so much fun!

Right am going now.... catch ya all later.

Comments:
I just knew it would be all OK!! I told you, I have a good feeling this time AND don't forget that Jude as now your angel so will be looking out for this baby for sure. :)
 
Yay, so glad everything is going well and you are feeling better about things!! It would be so cool for everyone to get together at some stage - bags not organising it though, lol!!
 
I really feel very postive for you this time! So pleased to hear your results and that everything is fine:)

See you tomorrow!
 
Congrats mate, what a neat post! I'd organise a get together but it would probably involve mountain climbing, white water rafting and um ... skiing perhaps? *grin*
 
great catching up Karen Awesome isdea a Kiwi get2gether long weekend wow Felicity
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?