Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 
Hi ya

This may be my last post until we move - but not sure when Stephan is planning on packing up the PC's though am guessing it will be tomorrow evening at some stage.

I am tired, shattered, exhausted, grumpy, hormonal, worried, stressed.... get the picture??? Not a pretty person right now and not one to be messed with either as people are slowling learning... especially Steph. We seem to be snapping at each other quite a bit at the moment - we are both tired from the packing etc and we really are making the effort to be nice to each other and respect each others feelings but at times we both just bite at each other!

Oh here is a pic of the house...


Have my appt at the hospital tomorrow to get results back from all those bloods that they took from me 4 weeks ago. One presumes if there had been anything major come back in the results that they would have rung me and gotten me to come in earlier... so will be finishing work early, then up to Upper Hutt to finalise the Insurance, then to the Real Estate Company to pick up the keys, then to Mitre 10 to purchase our new garden shed, then probably time for take aways, then home and do the last minute packing... so can't see me getting to weigh in really but if I find the time I will TRY... otherwise it will be next week to get the gain I am avoiding...

Right I am outta here - time to do some things before hitting the sack...

Catch ya all at some stage over the weekend I guess... but knowing Steph the PCs will be the last to be packed and one of the first things to be set up... LOL

*hugs to you all*

Comments:
wooohooo moving time! how exciting! i wish you all the best with your move, with very minimal breakage and a relaxing end! and also for your scans to :) cant wait to hear how you get on with both things!! *hugs* xxx
 
The house looks great!! I hope your week goes ok, and the move etc. It's such a stressful time - and I know what you mean about being grumpy. I am, and there is nothign else really going on in my life!!

xx
 
yay for a new house!! yes, it is a very stressful time and this too shall pass. I should know, with Joanna moving last week. You really will love being in your own place though and it will be home before you know it.
 
We also have those snappy moments when life gets stressful - and snap away at each other- and your life is a bit full of stress at the mo. It will be better when your scan is done, move is over and life can get back to normal again.

Take care Karen - hope the move goes well, just remember you have all the time you want once you are there to unpack and get organised.

Looking forward to hearing about your pregnancy progress:)
 
Best of luck for the move - take it easy and be good to each other!! Remember, it is a busy and stressful time for you both, but you are doing it together as best friends and partners in crime, not as opponents :-)
 
Snap away - moving is stressful but just think 1 month from now, how happy you will be in your new OWN place.

Take care Jaxx :):)
 
All the best with your move Karen ... the house looks great and I'm sure you will both be very happy there. Take care of yourself through the move, ok? *Hugs*
- Paula
 
Good luck with the move Karen - your house looks fantastic.
Don't lift anything heavy and just take your time settling in and enjoy!
 
Wow, so much has happened since I have taken the time to check up on everyone. You're buying a house and pregnant. Great combo! And the moving while pregnant - not good. Blair and I always argue our butts off when we move but it seems to be twice as bad when we are pregnant - like now he he he he.
 
Good luck with the shift...

...and Happy New House to you both (and bub!)!!!
 
GOOD LUCK withthe move and hope nothing important gets broken or goes missing... take time to rest.. it all doesn't need to be unpacked in a day!! God I've been here for two years and still have boxes x
 
Sending best wishes for a very hapy lifetime in your new house, and off course soon to be a family home with new baby on the way,

have fun,

stress less,

Cheers

Margaret...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?