Saturday, April 01, 2006

 
Hi ya

Well I thought I would just take a wee break from packing as I was getting a numb bum from sitting on the floor wrapping photos and ceramics etc... Oh the joys of packing - don't you just love it! Have had a txt from my friend who moved yesterday to say they have lots of boxes already unpacked and are ready for us to collect them either today or tomorrow so might leave that till tomorrow at this stage. This time in three weeks we will be in our new place and there will be just over an hour before the final inspection by the landlord at this place. Doing all the moving on Friday, spending Saturday here cleaning and then we have 3 days to unpack etc at the new place as we both have the Monday off work and then Tuesday is a public holiday for ANZAC day.

Stephan has gone up to his parents to borrow their trailor so we can start loading that up with all the stuff to go to the tip tomorrow. Still have a trip to Mums to make at some stage with 4 boxes of stuff that belong to my eldest brother who has been overseas for about 6 years. As our new place doesn't have a garage (as yet), Mum has agreed recluantly to store it at her place until Phil comes over at Christmas time and then he has to sort what he wants to sell and what he wants to take back to Ireland with him.

So apart from housework, washing, groceries and packing - not a lot happening in our place this weekend. I think we are going to go out for tea tonight - we were thinking of going into town to the Ghengis Khan with friends of ours but unfortunately Lynaire is not well so they are unable to come but we think we might still go out but perhaps just stay in the Hutt Valley.

Anyway, not much more to say - oh am thinking of stopping my journal for various reasons which I am not going to go into on here... but will keep you posted. Hope you are all having a good weekend.

Comments:
Poor you guys, packing is hard work. It's amazing how much stuff you can have, and how little actually fits into boxes!

I really hope you don't stop your journal, but will understand if you do. Hope the rest of your weekend goes well. xx
 
Feel for you packing I hated it and I was not pregnant. Oh know don't stop your journal I want to follow your pregnancy.......

Have a nice Sunday Jaxx
 
Have a nice dinner chick! And just do what you gotta do.......
 
I will miss you if you stop posting! I am a lurker, my name is Sally and I have been reading your journal for 2 years - nearly every day!!! It will be sad if you stop posting (how will we know about your little bub etc) but as Jo said, you have to do what you have to do ....
 
Another reader here too...
I love your warm, chatty posts and I have been following your journal for months. I hope you don't stop, but if you do then it must be for good reason :o)
I didn't want you to disappear without me having taken the time to comment and let you know how much I really enjoy your posts!
All the best,
Annie.
 
OH Ghengis Khan isn't that the Mongolian restaurant? I have been there when I was in Wellington it was FANTASTIC. Hope you enjoyed it.


PLEASE don't stop your Journal!!! PLEASE you keep me going with your attitude and with watching the bubba grow... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!

CM
 
Hey Karen - if you want to stop your journal you do it..... Reread my earlier comment and it sounded so selfish.

Sorry - you take care Jaxx
 
Karen please reconsider about the journalling you will be missed. Keep well and hope u r taking this packing thing easy.
 
I do realise that sometimes it's really hard to keep updating at times and do understand but will miss your entries if you do decide to stop - and hope that you will email to keep me up with your life!!
 
Not sure of your reasons for quitting (if you do) but I'll miss your journal and just make sure you keep in contact!!
 
I am also a bit of a lurker, and have been reading your journal for a few years now! If you do stop , please keep in touch to let us know how you are going! *Hugs*
Leighanne
 
It is a hard decision to know whether you want to keep doing your journal or not. I think many of us have gone through the same thing. I know I have in the past.

Good Luck with whatever you decide and I will still be checking in.

Kris:)
 
I don't think you should stop writing hun... lots of us would miss you. I have checked in heaps and need you to reply... he he he selfish aren't I.

Miss ya

Chubbymum
 
you can run but ya cant hide *grin*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?