Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 
Hmmmm so much for going to work for a rest today - it was a full on day and I am probably even more shattered than I was last night! LOL So its 8pm so think I will head to bed shortly and perhaps read for a wee while if I can keep my eyes open long enough.

We did the final inspection of the house this evening - wow it looks so different empty but oh it is so clean! :) I love people who leave houses tidy! The vendor has had the gully trap fixed (as per our request when we signed the contract) and he has also repainted all the ceilings throughout the house! Wow thats great - one less job for us to do! The living area and the spare room/computer room are both a wee bit smaller than we remembered but thats all ok. I should have taken the camera and taken some photos of it empty but too late now but I promise to take some just as soon as I can. There are security latches on the windows in most rooms which is great too... the cupboard space in the kitchen may be a wee bit of an issue but am sure I will manage.

I spoke to Steph's sister in law yesterday and her mum who works at Pacific Radiology told her to tell me to get the extra scan done as they see women in there a lot more frequently than I go who just want the reassurance etc that things are going ok epsecially with a history like mine (or worse). So between moving on Friday and getting phone and power both reconnected, we now have a scan to go to at 2.45pm on the Friday. Might end up having to go by myself though as we need one of us at the house for when the phone/power guys turn up but will play that one by ear and see how we are going. So am looking forward to that and for the peace of mind I will have it will be well worth the water drinking etc...

But right - time I got moving, Steph has started stripping the spare bed and yelling things out at me... so best I get off my butt and go help him out. Catch ya all later.

Comments:
Pleased you are getting the scan done - will ease your mind:) Not long to wait either!

Not long now until the move, great that it is all nice and clean for you to move into!
 
Hope you get a good sleep tonight! That early pregnancy tiredness is a shocker, let alone adding work and moving etc on top of it!
I'm glad you are getting to go for a scan on Friday - I'm sure it will put your mind at ease :-)
xx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?