Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 
Just wanted to do a quick post to say yet another thanks to you all for the lovely comments and emails. There must have been a problem with Xtra yesterday as when I checked my mail this morning there were emails from some of you lovely ladies that were sent yesterday morning/afternoon but only just showed up this morning so to you all thank you once again.

Not too much to say really - just the usual tiredness and grumpiness. I think I was pissing my boss off this morning as one minute I was grumpy, then I was happy, then I was grumpy again etc etc... and the poor guy never knew what mood I was in when he would ask me a question. Thank god I settled down by about lunch time! LOL

Did a bit of retail therapy at lunch time with L - managed to score myself a lovely pair of black dress pants (with stretch in them) that were marked down from $44.95 to $19.95! What a bargin.... oh that was from Ballentynes :) L got herself a pair of trackies from Millers so we both felt like we had done quite well with our misson.

Food today hasn't been the best but am really enjoying my smoothies though unfortunately I have discovered another cafe that does them but they make theirs with Tip Top Ice Cream along with the bananas and berries! YUM YUM! Gotta be good for me surely with the calcium! LOL Also finding myself really "craving" a small bag of chippies in the afternoons at the moment - they really do seem to make me feel so much better and they do pick me up and keep me going until I get home anyway :)

At this stage, I find myself eating:
6.20am Breakfast
9.00am Snack (fruit or scone)
10.45am Snack (fruit)
12.30pm Lunch
2.45pm Chippies (or something from snack box usually)
5.15pm Snack (crackers with vegemite)
6.30pm Tea
8.30pm Snack (sometimes)

Hmmmmm so yes I am eating a bit I guess but boy believe me if I don't eat I get light headed, the nauesa gets worse, tum plays up, and sometimes I find that if I ignore it too long I will get a headache as well... Oh thats right I wasn't going to talk about food - guess old habits die hard! :)

Anyway, the dishes won't do themselves unfortunately and with the new house not having a dishwasher we gotta get back into the habbit of doing them. Yes the dishwasher has been stacked but there are still the things that can't/don't go in the dishwasher. Also gotta get off my arse and do some more tidying/packing...

Once again, thanks for all your support - you guys rock and mean so much to me!

*hugs to each and everyone of you*

Comments:
I reckon if you are listening to what your body wants when you are pregnant, then you are doing great. Even if it makes you gain, if you are truly listening to what your body is asking for, there must be some reason for it.

Yay for pants bargains!!
 
Your body has a mind of it's own when you are pregnant - you are going well Karen - don't worry and just go with it!

Yep we had a problem with xtra too - a pigeon could get here faster than email some days:)
 
If you can have something different than the chippie, you be glad in the long run, cos all the salt in them will go straight to your feet inthe form of excess fluid, believe me thats what happened to me, I craved salted chips, and ended up borrowing my neighbours size 10 shoes ( I take 6's) LOL. anyway you are doing well eating every couple hours, works well for nausea.

Cheers Margaret
 
Hey Karen,

Your eating doesn't sound too bad to me. You will feela lot more in control and much less tired once you hit your 2nd trimester or there abouts. Steph might wonder what hit him in the bedroom too!!! That's gotta be good for the fat burning. Have a good couple of weeks. I will be in NZ for the next wee while for my brothers wedding. CHCH not Wellington unfortunately.
Liz
 
I used to eat like that when I was pregnant because it just feels like your tummy is empty otherwise... just do what is right for you hun.

Your poor boss he he he he.

Love ya
Chubbymum
 
What a great post keep up the good work would love to see your photo on here one day to see how you are going with the Pregnancy.

Like reading your blogs as they are fun to read once again keep up the good work
 
take it easy sweetheart. As soon as your hormones settle a tad, things will get better.

Focus on your precious bud right now :)
 
Considering you're eating for two i don't think you're eating too much at all!!!

All the mood swings and nausea and grumpyness is going to be SOOOOO worth it when you hold that little bundle of joy in your arms!!!! So exciting :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?