Monday, May 01, 2006

 
Hi all

Just a quickie tonight as I have a headache so am heading to bed shortly...

I had an awesome day yesterday with Helena, Jo (and Rhian), Janine, Janene (and Jorja), Jenny (Jo's mum), Anne and Felicity. Talk about talking, laughing, shopping and just lots of fun! I for one was a "good girl" and didn't spend any money on clothes - but did spend a bit on food! LOL I was most surprised when Jo turned up on time and I had the pleasure of riding to Palmerston and back in the back seat with Jorja - good practise is what Jo and Helena called it... and something to do with my short legs! LOL I must admit it was fun but definitely an eye opener at times! LOL

Got home to a lovely cooked dinner, dishes, made my lunch for today and then went and soaked in a lovely warm (but not too warm) lavender bubble bath before collapsing in bed about 8.45pm!

Today has been pretty full on at work but managed to be able to get away more or less on time (with L's help). My headache started coming and going about lunchtime and I did end up taking a panadol mid afternoon so am very reluctant to take another one this evening so am hoping an early night will do the trick.

Oh the stove and the element has been fixed, okay the oven still needs a good clean which Stephan has said he will do at the weekend. Still waiting for the locksmith to make contact but hopefully that will be tomorrow... and oh we have TV now after 10 days without it.

Right am off to bed.... catch ya all later

Comments:
Phew.. the stove fixed, the locksmith coming AND you have TV!! wahoo.. now to just enjoy having your own place. I'm very happy for you.
 
Hey babe. Don't want to scare you at all, just making you aware. Lavender is not the best thing to have large amounts of you around in pregnancy. You use it when you are in labour, really effective but I have been advised by tutors etc that it can be a uterine contractant. Just thought you would like to know. I know some pregnancy tummy rubs etc have it in it but my advice has always been to err on the side of caution.

yay being at that safe old 12 week mark.
 
Oooops just reread my blog from last night and realised I said I sat in the backseat with Jorja on the road trip to Palmy... but it was in fact Rhian! Sorry about that gals! :)
I did try to edit my blog from work but couldn't log in... so just had to leave a message here.

Karen :)
 
LOL Preggy brain!!

Sounds as if you are getting there with the house - good luck:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?