Tuesday, May 02, 2006

 
Hi ya
Not too much to say tonight but am feeling much better... ended up finishing here last night and going to bed and crying myself to sleep as I had such a thumping headache! So went and lay down with a cold flannel over my eyes and forehead so between that and the crying I eventually fell asleep... but luckily I felt better when I woke this morning.

Work today was full on but another payroll has been completed and another mad fortnight begins tomorrow!

But since getting home, I have cooked dinner, watched Shortland St, baked a banana loaf (been craving one for a few days but had to wait to borrow a loaf tin from a friend), did the dishes, folded the washing, put the washing away, and have just taken the loaf out of the oven and boy it smells bloody good! So gonna go try a piece soon as I have never made it before! LOL

Not a lot more happening at the moment - oh we are 1/2 way through getting the front door sorted. The guy came today but could only do one of the locks today - the other one should be sorted tomorrow then hopefully things will be all sorted.

Anyway, gonna get going - not much else to say... catch ya all later

Comments:
I got heaps of those yucky intense headaches when I was pregnant with Amelia, especially around the time of pregnancy that you are at for some reason. I refused to take panadol or anything (although it's supposedly safe), but I used to wet a couple of facecloths and chuck them in the freezer for 15 mins or so - the intense cold really helped. :-( Poor you!
 
Pleased you are feeling better:)

You are gradually getting the house sorted which is great.

Have you a recipe for the banana loaf?
 
argh headaches suck! i have been having them too mate, panadol wont touch them, and nothing else of course can be taken, its hideous! ive just been guzzling down the water and its keeping them dull, but still there unfortunatly! maybe they will go in 6mths time!
 
Wow - Bananas how did you manage you get a hold of them?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?