Thursday, May 04, 2006

 

Weigh In

Hi

Had another weigh in this evening and gained 400gms in the week. Probably to do with the morning tea our GM shouted us this morning. Each Thursday she likes to come up and spend some time with our team and usually brings up some sort of biscuits but today it was a bag of my favourite chippies - plain sea salted Delisio Chips!!! YUM YUM! And I know I certainly had more than my fair share of them... but I am not stressing!

Am also contemplating only going to weigh in either fortnightly or even monthly for a couple of reasons. One being that it may help me relax more about the weight during the pregnancy (I would still monitor myself at home) and secondly it is further to go now since we have moved house. To save me time and petrol I need to remember to take the car down to Waterloo Station, then go to weigh in straight from the train and then home. I discussed that with Barbara this evening, and she is ok with that as long as I don't "disappear" totally as she wants to keep an eye on me.

Work today was pretty full on as the boss is away so was only L, the temp and myself and I had a big run in with the temp this afternoon. I was initally quite stressed about it but after talking to L this evening (she had already gone home) we are going to raise it with the Boss on Monday when he is back. L witnessed the inital "situation" earlier on but the temp didn't confront me until L had left.

Been a delay in getting the front door "finalised" with the lock situation but will follow that up tomorrow.

Oh Anne - the banana loaf receipe I used was straight from the Edmonds Book. Had never used it before and it was so simple and so delicious! "Annoymous" also left a comment about where I got the banana's from - not sure whereabouts you are from but here we have them in the supermarkets etc... so no worries about getting a supply of them.

Anyway, dishes to do... phone calls to make.... catch ya all later

Comments:
Yum, I've used that banana loaf recipe before. The only thing with banana loaf and cake is that it stays quite wet in some parts, for me anyway. Think our oven is a bit dodgy.

I think I read on someone's blog that banana's were like $8 a kg over in aussie, something to do with the Queensland cyclones, maybe. I bought some today $1.49 a kg!!
 
Hmmm banana's.

I can understand that weighing at the moment is playing with your mind (especially when you have so much weight).

Look after yourself hun aye!!

Love CM
 
Good idea to just weigh fornightly/monthly while you are pregnant - as you said you can monitor it yourself.

Will have a look for the recipe - thanks. Love bananas but they have be just past the green stage - then seem to always have a cuople of darkening ones waiting to be chucked into muffins etc.

Have a great weekend:)
 
Hope you have a nice weekend, Karen, and that your front door is finally sorted out!
 
When will we be able to see a picture of you pregnant are you going to find out what sex it is or leave that as a supprize?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?